Hubron International Limited, a leading provider of black masterbatches, conductive compounds and composites, has announced the launch of a new and much anticipated website redesign.
The redesign includes technological and aesthetic enhancements which provide improved navigation, better organization of content that also incorporates SEO, and utilize current web technologies. Hubron intends for the new design to better meet the needs of customers and visitors by making the site more functional, intuitive, and appealing for site visitors. In addition, the site has been updated to feature the new Hubron logo and branding elements.
Enhancements to the web site include:
- Clean, fresh look with easy-to-navigate layout
- Streamlined solution and service offerings
- New features including downloads of details for recommended Hubron grades by application and process area
- Quick links for social media
- Search capability
- Scalable to mobile devices
- Improved Distributor Search
“I’m very proud to unveil Hubron’s’ new website design” Hubron’s Business Development Director, Derek Hepburn said. “Our goal was to create a site that allows for a very positive user experience and adds value by providing useful information for visitors. We hope the new website re-design will help achieve this objective.”