OBG Pharmaceuticals Ltd and its subsidiaries (“OBG”) may have a requirement to process personal information about you. OBG is fully committed to protecting your personal information and recognises its responsibility to keep any information about you safe and secure at all times. OBG will only process personal data in accordance with current data protection legislation (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (“GDPR”)).
This privacy notice explains the following:
- The type of information we may collect about you whether through OBG’s websites or through other means such as services that we offer, telephone calls, emails, employment records or other communications in our dealings with you;
- How the information about you is used;
- When we may use your details to contact you;
- Whether your information will be shared with anyone else;
- Legitimate grounds of processing your information;
- Your right of erasure; and
- Your right to request the information we hold about you
In order to provide our group services we may need to collect certain personal data about you. The data processed will depend on your relationship with us (such as customer, supplier, client, or other person relating to our business). We may obtain personal data about you from yourself in a telephone conversation, email or letter.
Personal information collected about you may include:
- General information – such as your name, address, email address, telephone numbers, marital status, date of birth, and other personal information as required.
- Identification Information – such as national insurance number, passport details, driving licence etc.
- Financial Information – such as bank details & other financial information
- Medical and health status – such as injuries sustained or medical conditions
- Other sensitive information – We may also obtain sensitive information if you voluntarily provide it to us though the course of business that we carry out.
- CCTV footage – If you visit our premises you may be recorded by CCTV cameras in communal areas.
The data we collect will only be relevant to the service you require and by submitting these details to us you enable us to process your information to perform our obligations under a contract or to enable us to carry out this service for you efficiently and effectively.
We will only use your information for the purposes of the business we carry out with you.
Storage and Sharing Information
Personal information is stored in secured servers and storage systems. This is done within the UK or European Economic Area (“EEA”) where possible. We will not transfer your information outside the EEA unless it is to a country which is considered to have equivalent data protection laws or we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the firm has suitable standards in place to protect your information.
OBG will only share your personal information with third parties where it is necessary to enable us to provide a service to you and may include:
- Our Group Companies – OBG consists of a group of companies with some shared service centres, and as a result may need to share your information with our group entities for the purpose of internal administration and to provide the best possible service to you.
- Other third parties – We may share personal information with other third parties such as international health authorities and regulatory bodies in line with legal and regulatory restrictions.
We will take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is safe and secure at all times. This will include physical security to our offices, technical security of our IT systems and ensuring that any paperwork we hold about you is stored securely.
We will always process your personal data fairly and lawfully and for the specified purpose of our business dealings or in connection with our contractual obligations with our clients that you may be under a contract with.
We will ensure that the personal data that we hold is relevant, not excessive and will not be held any longer than is necessary and in line with OBG’s retention policy. An example of the typical period of time we may hold onto your personal data is 7 years following our last dealing with you. However, there may be times where we need to hold onto certain personal information longer. If this is the case we will ensure that we have a legitimate processing ground for this.
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you under a Subject Access Request (“SAR”). In order for OBG to comply with your SAR if we are the data controller we will provide a response to you within 30 days. If OBG are the data processor and we are only processing your information on behalf of one of our clients under a contract, we may have to refer your request to them. They may ask for our assistance in obtaining the relevant information you have requested. We will notify you of this once we have transferred your request, or you may hear directly from the data controller if we are unable to contact you directly.
If you believe that any of the information that we hold about you is incorrect, or out of date, you have the right to request that we amend your details accordingly. We may have to ask you some security questions in order to do this and may require evidence relating to the change of details where necessary.
You have the right to be forgotten, also known as the right to erasure. You are able to make this type of request in any manner, but we would suggest that this request is made in writing wherever possible. There may be some instances where we are unable to comply with your request if there are legal or regulatory requirements for continuing to hold this information.
You have the right to request that processing is restricted where for example you contest that the data we hold is inaccurate or where you believe the processing is unlawful. You have the right to receive personal data about you in a machine readable format and to give that data to another controller.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data where our processing is based on legitimate interest or public interest.
We do not use the information you provide to make any automated decisions that might affect you.
Occasionally OBG may want to use your personal data for a different purpose than it was originally provided. If OBG want to do this we require your specific and informed consent. We may need to contact you via telephone, email or post in order to obtain your consent and if you choose not to opt in OBG endeavour not to contact you again relating to this matter unless it is in the normal course of business.
In order for OBG to deal with any breaches of this notice effectively, and should any employee, client, website user, customer or other third party become aware of any potential or actual breach of this notice, please notify OBG on firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may fully investigate the breach and resolve any causes found.
In respect of GDPR, OBG are data controllers when it comes to our employees, and any data where we decide the method and means of processing. For all other types of data OBG are a data processor which means our processing of your data is controlled by a third party that you are under a contract with.
Our group address is Ayrton House, Parliament Business Park, Commerce Way, Liverpool, L8 7BA. You can contact us by post at the above address or by email at email@example.com
Our company is not required to have a data protection officer, so any enquiries about our use of your personal data should be addressed to the contact details above.
The following companies are part of OBG;
- OBG Holding Ltd (UK Company 09943759)
- OBG Pharmaceuticals Ltd (UK Company 03266045)
- Ayrton Saunders and Company Ltd (UK Company 07281850)
- Ransom Naturals Ltd (UK Company 07503850)
- Hubron (International) Ltd (UK Company 05140826)
- Hubron Speciality Ltd (UK Company 05138283)
- Hubron Repacking Services Ltd (UK Company 09761953)
- OBG Naturals Ltd (UK Company 07889357)
- OBG Property Holding Ltd (UK Company 09944343)
- OBG Scientific Division Ltd (UK Company 09987650)
- Pharmaserve (North West) Development Company Ltd (UK Company 09863420)
- Pharmaserve (North West) Ltd (UK Company 06368662)
- Ayrton Saunders Ltd (UK Company 03441971)
- J M Loveridge Ltd (UK Company 06072278)
- Richard Baker Harrison Ltd (UK Company 00211972)